In everything that RMT does for you, we strive to deliver an outstanding service at a competitive price.
Our services are normally provided on a fixed fee basis so we only charge more than the usual fixed costs if special services are required or there are other extenuating circumstances.
All clients are made aware prior to any work being undertaken of how much we will be charging and what will be included in this cost
- Annual accounts in an easy-to-understand format. This includes the personal medical expenses and private medical income of all partners and statistical analysis, comparing your practice with the national profile.
- Assistance with all your partnership taxation matters.
- Assistance with personal tax matters, possibly even those of spouses (if not too onerous).
- Day-to-day telephone support as we encourage close working relationships.
- Complimentary copies of the Medical Practitioners’ Financial handbook and the quarterly AISMA Medical newsletter
- Free initial review of your personal finances.